Hosted by Heritage Africa
Although women in the African Diaspora are leaning in, they remain unequally represented and experience challenges in every sector. How can we address these challenges and encourage women working in the development sector?
The Diaspora African Women’s Business & Development Brunch aims to connect young women in the Diaspora with leading African women/influencers in development to discuss these and other questions.
Join Guest Speakers
• Kate Warren, Executive VP at Devex the largest provider of recruiting and business development services for global development.
• Bethel Stevens, Director, Innovative Financial Intermediaries Program at Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
• Dr. Eliada Griffen-El, Director of the Massey Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
• Network with other influencers in international development,
• Share your experiences working as a woman in development,
• Discuss and brainstorm sector specific innovations,
• Enjoy great food and excellent company!